HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images   Tumblr  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWITCH

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

BE NICE. ONLY STAFFERS HAVE THEIR NAME IN ALL CAPS. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY REFRESH THE CBOX.

Latest topics
» Five Faction System RPG |PB|
Gorran Vilumovsson EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:37 am by Guest

» Whizz Bang! A Post Potter/Werewolf Army RP
Gorran Vilumovsson EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:14 pm by Guest

» △ The City of Jericho -- Jcink △
Gorran Vilumovsson EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:30 pm by Guest

» PARTY NEVER ENDS (JCINk) NEW - BH, CALI - NO APP NO SHIPPER
Gorran Vilumovsson EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:21 pm by Guest

» harry potter sorting quiz game!
Gorran Vilumovsson EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am by Tatum Bolton

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES ♠
Gorran Vilumovsson EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 am by Guest

» Tesserae Claims
Gorran Vilumovsson EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 pm by Artemis Mork

» Moving!
Gorran Vilumovsson EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:03 pm by Tony's Superman

» Who Would've Won?
Gorran Vilumovsson EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:05 pm by Paris Blaze

SPN Legacies Atlantis Unveiled   Potter's Army DIVIDED WE FALL DIVERGE ▲ SixthStation TWF I Solemnly Swear...
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:44 am

Gorran Vilumovsson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gorran Vilumovsson
Gorran Vilumovsson
Capitol
Capitol

Alias : Tony
Job : Head Gamemaker

Gorran Vilumovsson Empty
PostSubject: Gorran Vilumovsson   Gorran Vilumovsson EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:40 pm

GORRAN

VILUMOVSSON

CAPITOL , THIRTY , HEAD GAMEMAKER , ALEXANDER SKARSGARD , TONY

ACT I.
"Gorran baby," she said. "You can't do that. Because I said so." Gorran Vilumovsson grew up in the Capitol, watching the Games from a young age, he was inspired by the stories of the Tributes. Known as the the "Sympathetic Gamemaker," Gorran is known to somewhat show feelings for the Tributes, while at the same time, not letting them stay alive. When Tributes show District 12's respect sign, he may put it up too. Not against himself, which they could be doing, but respect for Tributes that have died. He does have favorites, and could let them win, but he let's the odds be in whoever's favour it decides. The odds do what they want.
As a child, Gorran was raised roughly and strictly by his parents, who told him not to be but what they want: Strong, Intelligent, Quiet, Only Speak When Spoken To. This is why he's so quiet, for Head Gamemaker.

ACT 2.
Gorran wasn't promoted to Head Gamemaker until the 24th Games, the year after he joined the Gamemakers. They recognized him in his school for his ingenuity, ability to solve problems, and when the going gets tough, he keeps on going. Despite his name, Gorran can't stand the sight of blood, however, he has to see it every year. He hopes that when he retires, the world will see him as a man, not just as this horrific Gamemaker, that kills Tributes.
Gorran has two siblings, girls, both are older than him, and they rarely talk, even before he became Gamemaker, they never talked. On Panem's holidays, they will send a cheesy card to him, like they care, but they don't. Sometimes he even forgets he has siblings. He even forgets that there is light, always looking in the dark.

Back to top Go down
Tony's Superman
Tony's Superman
Admin
Admin

Gorran Vilumovsson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorran Vilumovsson   Gorran Vilumovsson EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Gorran Vilumovsson Rb201410
Back to top Go down

Gorran Vilumovsson

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rag & Bone :: Character :: Application :: Complete-