HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images   Tumblr  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWITCH

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

BE NICE. ONLY STAFFERS HAVE THEIR NAME IN ALL CAPS. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY REFRESH THE CBOX.

Latest topics
» Five Faction System RPG |PB|
Coincidence,  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:37 am by Guest

» Whizz Bang! A Post Potter/Werewolf Army RP
Coincidence,  EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:14 pm by Guest

» △ The City of Jericho -- Jcink △
Coincidence,  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:30 pm by Guest

» PARTY NEVER ENDS (JCINk) NEW - BH, CALI - NO APP NO SHIPPER
Coincidence,  EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:21 pm by Guest

» harry potter sorting quiz game!
Coincidence,  EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am by Tatum Bolton

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES ♠
Coincidence,  EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 am by Guest

» Tesserae Claims
Coincidence,  EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 pm by Artemis Mork

» Moving!
Coincidence,  EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:03 pm by Tony's Superman

» Who Would've Won?
Coincidence,  EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:05 pm by Paris Blaze

SPN Legacies Atlantis Unveiled   Potter's Army DIVIDED WE FALL DIVERGE ▲ SixthStation TWF I Solemnly Swear...
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:44 am

Coincidence,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boyce Peachtree
Boyce Peachtree
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Alias : Tony
Job : Field Worker, Tribute

Coincidence,  Empty
PostSubject: Coincidence,    Coincidence,  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Coincidence,  Rab20112
DON'T BE AFRAID,

Boyce's mother had him run some errands for her this early Saturday morning. His first task was to go to the Market and get some fruit. His mother always told him to stay healthy, and save snacks for later. Sometimes he didn't listen. But he had to thank her, because now his strength is because of eating all of those fruits and vegetables as a child. Boyce thinks that she does this because she thinks that he has a high chance of getting reaped. Mainly because of the amount of tesserae he claims, and now that he's older, he already has a mandatory amount of names put in for him.
As he looked around, he noticed how calm District Eleven was early in the morning. He knew that this would soon be all over. Some people were talking about the Quell, some were just trying to get on with their lives. However, everyone can admit that the Capitol has got District Eleven scared.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coincidence,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence,    Coincidence,  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Trulee was a kind person. Kind enough to never complain about her family's living just above poverty. It was a thought she didn't and wouldn't think about, especially now. After calming her mother from her normal panic around this time of the year. With the Quell and being her only child. It was to much for her dear mother to think about at times...and this was one of them." Mother it will be the same as last year." Patting her mothers arm looking into her brown eyes with sympathy." I'm going to go to the store for fruit. When I get I get back I will make your favorite dinner ok?" Her mothers smile and patting to go was a signal for her to go.

The sunlight touched her cheek as her curly hair got a bit into her face. A blue summer dress held onto her body as she made her way to buy what she needed. The whispers of talk about the Quell seemed to be the main thing around district 11. Taking fruit and trying to listen to two women talk about it. It was not useful information as it was the same as she heard before. One of the women turned and looked at her. Darting her head and turning on her feet before BAM. Her fruit falling onto his feet as she got down started picking them up." O my. I am so sorry for about that"
Back to top Go down
Boyce Peachtree
Boyce Peachtree
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Coincidence,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence,    Coincidence,  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Coincidence,  Rab20112
DON'T BE AFRAID,

"Okay so I'll take the bananas, and the apples. How much is that?" he asked. For some reason, Boyce liked shopping. Maybe it was because he was doing it for his mother. Maybe it was because it reminded him of her. Of his family. The fact that he would do anything to keep them safe. Even if it meant going to the Hunger Games. "Okay, that'll be--" All of a sudden Boyce felt and saw fruit hit his feet, and found a girl picking it off of him like he was the Gamemaker himself. "You don't have to do that," He quickly went to help her, and gave the fruit back to her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coincidence,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence,    Coincidence,  EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:17 am

This was just perfect. The fragile fruit had been crushed under the bigger and tougher fruit. A tomato was leaking a bit on the mans shoe, along with a few grapes squished by three apples. Her hands grabbed at the fruit, while swiping his shoe a little not wanting the fruit mush to their. Trulee's grip came loose and their went some of the fruit she had just picked up. A sigh escaped her lips before she noticed that he was giving her the fruit back. "Thank you so much." Taking the fruit back into her arms. Wishing she had grabbed a bag." Um... the name is Trulee and truly sorry about that." A sigh escaping her lip as she stood up looking at him." i guess its what i get for eavesdropping...im just so curios of what the word is on the games."
Back to top Go down
Boyce Peachtree
Boyce Peachtree
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Coincidence,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence,    Coincidence,  EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Coincidence,  Rab20112
DON'T BE AFRAID,

It seemed like Trulee felt like she had to apologize, but it wasn't needed. "Really, don't worry about it." he said. He gave her a light smile, and continued the conversation. He handed the merchant the money. "I'm Boyce. And you're not the only one." he said. He rephrased that. "Well I wouldn't say I was doing that, because I do have hope that if I am in the Games, somehow, I can win. And that's that. Even if I am from District Eleven." Eleven was on a losing streak. And has been for the past 25 years, but who was to make a deathwish on all of the Tributes? This year it may be different for Eleven, but only time will tell. And even if Boyce doesn't win, he'll try his hardest to do so.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coincidence,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence,    Coincidence,  EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:07 pm

Seeing the smile on the lads face that gave her a reassurance that he wasn't pissed. He didn't seem that way so she could only assume." Well i would hope not." A smile crossing her face before it faded as she listened to Boyce. Personally the girl could care less if they got another win or not. So what if they have been on a losing streak for so long? It only meant two bodies would be coming back rather then one. If she would put it into a actual game mind then ya she would want district 11 to win...but she didn't. Because if she did that....what was separating her from the capitol....then it all would be just a game. Rather then the death of many innocent people and parents.

Trulee could only imagine how many parents were not able to bear the loss of their child. It is how she thought her parents would feel. "Win or lose...what's the point? Yay you come back as a killer of kids...and their parents." She spoke in a way she normally did about the topic. Sweetly but with a mist and pinch of seriousness at it was that type of topic. Placing the damaged fruit and fine fruit in front of the merchant." I would like these please and thanks." A smile floating on her face as she realized she had turned away from Boyce."Don't listened to me...its just my crazy opinions." Laughing slightly not wanting to have this guy dislike her....but if he did. Well it wouldn't change her mind about how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Boyce Peachtree
Boyce Peachtree
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Coincidence,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence,    Coincidence,  EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:54 pm

Coincidence,  Rab20112
DON'T BE AFRAID,

Boyce shook his head. "Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, I mean that I'm not going to run around being a murderer, however because of the Quell, I won't go down without a fight. I won't just let someone kill me just because I don't want to be labels. Labels are for fools. People don't know what other people are really fighting for. All they see is what the Capitol chooses to show them." he said. He bit into an apple, and hoped his mom didn't mind. She most likely wouldn't, but he got another with his own money just in case she did. Boyce thought that this girl has a very strong opinion, and he respected that.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Coincidence,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence,    Coincidence,  Empty

Back to top Go down

Coincidence,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rag & Bone :: Panem -- Lower Districts :: District Eleven :: Town Square-