HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images   Tumblr  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWITCH

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

BE NICE. ONLY STAFFERS HAVE THEIR NAME IN ALL CAPS. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY REFRESH THE CBOX.

Latest topics
» Five Faction System RPG |PB|
Ducky Momo EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:37 am by Guest

» Whizz Bang! A Post Potter/Werewolf Army RP
Ducky Momo EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:14 pm by Guest

» △ The City of Jericho -- Jcink △
Ducky Momo EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:30 pm by Guest

» PARTY NEVER ENDS (JCINk) NEW - BH, CALI - NO APP NO SHIPPER
Ducky Momo EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:21 pm by Guest

» harry potter sorting quiz game!
Ducky Momo EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am by Tatum Bolton

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES ♠
Ducky Momo EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 am by Guest

» Tesserae Claims
Ducky Momo EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 pm by Artemis Mork

» Moving!
Ducky Momo EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:03 pm by Tony's Superman

» Who Would've Won?
Ducky Momo EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:05 pm by Paris Blaze

SPN Legacies Atlantis Unveiled   Potter's Army DIVIDED WE FALL DIVERGE ▲ SixthStation TWF I Solemnly Swear...
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:44 am

Ducky Momo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ducky Momo
Ducky Momo
District Eleven
District Eleven

Alias : Drewsy
Job : Student

Ducky Momo Empty
PostSubject: Ducky Momo   Ducky Momo EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:47 pm

DISTRICT 11 -- 16 -- FIELD WORKER -- LOGAN LERMAN

DUCKY MOMO
Hi I'm Ducky. Yes I know being named after a animal is not the coolest thing. But on the bright side I  don't know the person that named me that as I was put in the orphanage when I was young. I don't remember my mother or father but really who does? In eleven its a hard life and its not totally surprising for people to die young. Sooner or later I was adopted by this couple that had trouble having kids of there own. They were nice people that worked hard.

I worked at a early age and tried helping out as best as I could. Sadly I'm not that strong but I'm more of a climber. And boy did I love picking stuff from the orchids. Sometimes at night when working we are allowed to use the night vision sunglasses. Those are quite handy and neat to use. All in all I don't mind working but I'd rather hang out with friends. Even if the district is poor it doesn't mean everyone has to walk around sad and gloomy right? I have hope that one day we will have a victor and or maybe even freedom. Right now I'm just making good with what I got here in eleven.

My family is on the poor side I would say but all work so we have food. Although my parents think we will do fine I help out more then my day job. You'd be surprised how many peacekeepers that have wants....that can be achieved by offering money. Yes I am a prostitute... but I prefer to not think of it. Now some district eleven people would hate me for saying it but I don't think all the peacekeepers are bad. Like this one named Trevor was really sweet. He was different because he just wants someone to talk to. Like sure i have just talked to some, but normally the next time its something more along the line of sexual. I don't know... maybe I'm just nuts but i think I have a little crush on him.

Other then my night job I like having walks in the forest if I can. Sometimes I enjoy writing and painting often. I'm not the best of either of them but it helps me vent out some of the things I have done or have done to me. Not everything I do at my night job has been fun so I vent it out with painting and writing. Not directly about what has happened but hints. It helps me relax so I do it. I like going to the forest and writing
too.
DREWSY -- 15 -- MALE -- EASTERN I THINK
Back to top Go down
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
Admin
Admin

Money : 1242

Ducky Momo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducky Momo   Ducky Momo EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:45 pm

ACCEPTED
Welcome to Rag & Bone! Your Application has been Accepted!
Now, you may go do your Claims, and add yourself to the
Member Directory in THIS FORUM.
Back to top Go down
https://ragandbone.rpg-board.net

Ducky Momo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rag & Bone :: Character :: Application :: Complete-