HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images   Tumblr  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWITCH

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

BE NICE. ONLY STAFFERS HAVE THEIR NAME IN ALL CAPS. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY REFRESH THE CBOX.

Latest topics
» Five Faction System RPG |PB|
I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:37 am by Guest

» Whizz Bang! A Post Potter/Werewolf Army RP
I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:14 pm by Guest

» △ The City of Jericho -- Jcink △
I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:30 pm by Guest

» PARTY NEVER ENDS (JCINk) NEW - BH, CALI - NO APP NO SHIPPER
I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:21 pm by Guest

» harry potter sorting quiz game!
I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am by Tatum Bolton

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES ♠
I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 am by Guest

» Tesserae Claims
I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 pm by Artemis Mork

» Moving!
I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:03 pm by Tony's Superman

» Who Would've Won?
I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:05 pm by Paris Blaze

SPN Legacies Atlantis Unveiled   Potter's Army DIVIDED WE FALL DIVERGE ▲ SixthStation TWF I Solemnly Swear...
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:44 am

I Haven't Seen You In Forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mickey Waltz
Mickey Waltz
District Two
District Two

Alias : Tony
Job : D2 Male Mentor

I Haven't Seen You In Forever Empty
PostSubject: I Haven't Seen You In Forever   I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Mickey looked around after the Victory Party and saw North, who he hadn't seen since the announcement of Quell. They both had lost Tributes, so they might be feeling the same. The fact that an Eight one this year baffled Mickey. Since when does that happen? The 25th Spring Hunger Games. So far, this year's Tributes were absolutely ruthless. After killing off the Careers, the remaining Districts were left to fight it out. Some even stabbed each other in the back, literally. These kids were getting smarter and smarter by the minute. Mickey walked over to North who looked some form of lonely. "Come with me," he said. He looked out into the hallway, and saw the lounge rooms. "We should catch up." he said.
Back to top Go down
North Fairstone
North Fairstone
District Three
District Three

Alias : Matthew
Job : District 3 Mentor

PostSubject: Re: I Haven't Seen You In Forever   I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:23 pm

I Haven't Seen You In Forever Rab20177
it's so lonely when you don't know yourself.

What had he done wrong this year? The District 3 tributes were able to become victors, and North had gotten very close to the female tribute, Angelic. Just like Beatrix, she was. Just like her. Without those two, he felt empty. Even more empty then he felt before. The question kept ringing around in his head: what the hell had he done wrong this year? Yeah, maybe all of the District 3 tributes died. But these tributes, were special.

He sat in a chair, his outfit being based off of a tsunami. The light food North had tasted was disgusting, and his appetite was lost. How did District 8 win. And most importantly, how did these smart tributes die? There was that girl who he thought about forever - that District 12 girl. She had made Panem history. She could have been the first victor for District 12, made it home, the youngest tribute in the games coming home. That was the biggest relief a parent could have.

He heard a voice - Mickey. The handsome victor from District 2, who was his best friend. The man could heal his pain, could make him feel better. No one could replace that. "Okay." he said as he followed the Victor out into the hallway.

Mickey Waltz
District Two
District Two

PostSubject: Re: I Haven't Seen You In Forever   I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Mickey could tell from just looking at North that he was disappointed in himself. He really wanted that win. Mickey had told the girl that went in for their District that it was bigger than her. And she proved him right, because now she was gone. Her family must be in horrible pain. She was so strong. She had her head up, but it may have not been on straight. But that's okay. Because nobody's perfect. And Mickey didn't want to make himself seem that way, at all. He didn't suspect the Two's to lose this year. Especially with a girl like Scout representing them. But the odds just weren't in their favor. If the pattern continues, the Quells will always be won by a non-Career. Simple as that. And no one could stop it. They gained favor. They knew how to play these kinds of Games. They were different. Was the Capitol being nice? Were they finally giving the other Districts a chance? It couldn't be. Or maybe they were waiting. Sugar code everything. Then when the bad things come, they won't seem as bad. But Mickey had a feeling that these next Games weren't going to be like the first. The Capitol had to be trying to pull some kind of trick.. He would just have to figure it out when he saw the Arena.

Mickey entered a room far away from the Party's room, and held the door open for North to walk inside.
Back to top Go down
North Fairstone
North Fairstone
District Three
District Three

PostSubject: Re: I Haven't Seen You In Forever   I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:43 am

North walked into the room, and sat in a black leather chair. Even though he was ashamed of himself, that wouldn't stop him from at least making a conversation. "I haven't seen you in forever, Mick. How's everything?" For some reason, he felt empty. Even with Mickey in his presence. Maybe the Capitol was giving the lower tributes a chance? But, next time, even though he despised the games, he wanted those kids to come home. All kids, from every district. Yeah, it was a dumb dream, but these kids don't need to pay for what their parents had done. If you're going to kill anyone, kill the ones responsible. North thought, after 25 years, the Capitol would have had enough, but they're too sick to have enough.

Mickey Waltz
District Two
District Two

PostSubject: Re: I Haven't Seen You In Forever   I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Mickey missed North so much. He hadn't seen him for a long time, and he was excited inside to see him again. They've been good friends for a long time, and they were very close. Maybe closer than they even know. "Everything's good," he stated. "How are you?" he asked. The Capitol had officially flipped sides. An eight had won the Games? What was this? Mickey did want the best for everyone, but at the same time, it was Panem History. The Careers should have tore through that arena like a pack of bulls... But they didn't.
Back to top Go down
North Fairstone
North Fairstone
District Three
District Three

PostSubject: Re: I Haven't Seen You In Forever   I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:14 am

North smiled a bit. He missed Mickey, North hadn't spoken to him since that incident in District 3. Whatever it was about him, North felt safe. Like nothing could hurt him. "I'm fine. Just that my mind is focused on the games." The victor wished these games would be over already. He relaxed in the lounge chair, and smiled wider. Smiling was a way to cover up things.

Mickey Waltz
District Two
District Two

PostSubject: Re: I Haven't Seen You In Forever   I Haven't Seen You In Forever EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Mickey was so excited to see North. He felt like nothing could go wrong. North was older, but he felt like their small age difference didn't affect their relationship. "Mine, too.." he said. "We've both seem to forget about each other." he suggested. It was true. Ever since the Games stuff had come up, they haven't had time to talk at all. Mickey just wanted this all to end. It all made his head hurt too much. The new rules, the quells, it's just a lot to handle considering that they had lost.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Haven't Seen You In Forever   I Haven't Seen You In Forever Empty

Back to top Go down

I Haven't Seen You In Forever

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rag & Bone :: Panem :: Capitol-